1st Workshop on Thermodynamics of Fatigue Process
June 14, 2023, 14:00 CET
This workshop is organized for the first time, because we assume that the key topic is somewhat set aside during regular fatigue conferences and the general interest in it is quite low.
This can be stated despite its vast potential – both in finally applying some physics into the description of fatigue process and in a possible decrease of the costs related to obtaining the fatigue
characteristics necessary for successful fatigue estimation.
This kick-off meeting is organized to see whether there is a will among researchers dealing with the topic to meet and to discuss their experience within this narrow domain.
The first volume is organized as one-day online event. Next volumes and the potential transition into a conference series will be discussed during the meeting. To simplify the start, no publication
is derived from the presentations given at the meeting. The meeting should basically serve as an introduction of each team and of the focused direction in which the team accesses the targeted domain.
No attendance fee is requested.
English language is the official language of the lectures.
Workshop Location & Timing
The meeting is held online. It will be recorded and its content will be made available to the meeting participants within few days after the meeting ends. To ensure that participans from other time zones than
European countries could join with their entries, the prerecorded lectures can be sent to me firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will let them run. The program can be found below.
You can register to the meeting by an e-mail to email@example.com. Please write there the optimum time slot necessary for your presentation including its estimated duration.
It is envisaged that the common presentation should take 15-30 minutes.
Currently Registered Participants
- Cemal Basaran, University at Buffalo, United States
- Jia Huang, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
- Michael M. Khonsari, Louisiana State University, United States
- Giovanni Meneghetti, University of Padova, Italy
- Jan Papuga & Martin Matušů, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czechia
- Lakshmana Rao & Noushad Bin Jamal, IIT Madras, India
- Luca Santoro, Raffaella Sesana & Francesca Curà, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Zhifeng Yan, Taiyuan University of Technology, China
- Bas Aberkrom, Femto Engineering, Netherlands
- Edris Akbari, Louisiana State University, United States
- Julián A. Ávila, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- Richa Bisht, IIT Madras, India
- Jakob Blankenhagen, Technical Unviversity of Munich, Germany
- Oriol Bové Tous, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
- V. B. Brahmadathan, IIT Madras, India
- Gabriel Cotrim de Cesaro Peinado, University of São Paulo, Brasil
- George Deepak, Swansea University, United Kingdom
- Yun Deng, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Johannes Diller, Technical Unviversity of Munich, Germany
- Milos B. Djukic, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Eru Oghenerukevwe Benjamin, Montanuniversität Leoben, Austria
- Sameer S Gajghate, G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, India
- Ivan Gudoshnikov, Institute of Mathematics, Czech Academy of Sciences, Czechia
- Suhasini Gururaja, Auburn University, United States
- Zahir Hanouf, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Ali Kahirdeh, The-Precursor Diagnostics, United States
- Raguraman Kannan, University of Bahrain, Bahrain
- Halyna Krechkovska, Karpenko Physico-Mechanical Institute, Ukraine
- Bohumil Kropík, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czechia
- Aman Kumar, IIT Madras, India
- Mohammad Malekan, University of Southern Denmark, Denmark
- Saurabh Mangal, IIT Madras, India
- Allan Jay Martirez, Saudi Arabia
- Rajesh P Nair, Cochin University of Science and Technology, India
- Martin Nesládek, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czechia
- Przemysław Nosal, AGH University of Krakow, Poland
- Ashish Pandey, IIT Madras, India
- Pharindra Pathak, Auburn University, United States
- Mahmudur Rahman, Bangladesh
- Ali Rauf, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Víctor I. Rodríguez-Reyes, National Technological Institute of Mexico, Mexico
- Jakub Rosenthal, OTH Amberg-Weiden, Germany
- Debiprasad Senapati, IIT Madras, India
- Deepa Sakravarthini, CSIR-NAL, India
- Dhinakaran Sampath, Garrett Motion, India
- Dorina Siebert, Technical Unviversity of Munich, Germany
- Maksym Starykov, Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co., United States
- Sara Taghavi-Kalajahi, BAM, Germany
- Vojtěch Tomeček, Advanced Engineering s.r.o., Czechia
- Alexander Tsi, University of Ioannina, Greece
- Sanjeev Pratap Verma, NIT Jamshedpur, India
- Tomáš Vrbata, Humusoft, Czechia
- Xiaowei Wu, KU Leuven, Belgium
- Tomasz Załuski, EC-E, Poland
Note please that all times below correspond to CET (Central European Time) zone
To enhance the networking potential, the workshop will be recorded and the content will be made available via this webpage.
Whether you apply now, if you wish to be informed about this workshop or other ones later on or if you are not sure you want to apply now, but you want to stay in touch,
join our mail list.
The meeting schedule in pdf can be downloaded here.
Chairman: Jan Papuga, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +420 737 977 741 (Jan Papuga)
email@example.com, last update: June 14, 2023